Meet our rights team!
T +32 11 28 67 69 | email@example.com
Western Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and Scandinavia
T +32 11 28 68 62 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Europe, Greece and Asia (excluding China and Taiwan)
T +32 11 28 68 62 | email@example.com
China, Taiwan, USA, Australia, Canada, UK
T +32 11 28 68 62 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration and international book fairs
Clavis Publishing has been one of the leading publishing groups of children's and juvenile books in Belgium, the Netherlands and the US for over 30 years now. We have a long and trusted reputation with publishers in over 30 language markets and are known for our high quality co-editions; rights for books, film and television; personalised publications and B2B (Business-to-Business) specials. Our motto at Clavis Publishing is "we make children's dreams come true!". We believe that our books stimulate the imagination and dreams of the future generations. If children can realize their dreams, they will build a better world and a better future. We're convinced that the world of tomorrow will resemble the dreams of today's children.
Passionate as we are about books, languages and cultures it is our dreamjob to share our publishing philosophy with Publishers all over the world. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a sample or pricing information, we are happy to assist you in all the languages we can (English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Dutch).
We would be happy to arrange a meeting with you at these international fairs:
- Taipei International Book Exhibition: 8-13 February 2017
- London Book Fair: 14-16 March 2017
- Bologna Children's Book Fair: 3-6 April 2017
- Feria Internacional del Libro de Buenos Aires: (Buenos Aires, Argentina): 25-27 April 2017
- Thessaloniki Book Fair: 11-14 May 2017
- Warschaw Book Fair: 18-21 May 2017
- Book Expo America: 31 May - 2 June 2017
- ALA Annual Conference: (USA) 22-27 June 2017
- Beijing International Book Fair: 23-27 August 2017
- Moscow Book Fair: 6-10 September 2017
- Göteborg Book Fair: 28 September - 1 October 2017
- Frankfurter Buchmesse: 11-15 October 2017
- Sharjah Book Fair: 1-11 Novermber 2017
- China Shanghai International Children's Book Fair: 17 -19 November 2017
- Feria Internacional del Libro (Guadalajara, Mexico): 25 November -3 December 2017
You will find in our catalogue a selection of our titles, which we hope will raise your interest.
Should you like to receive any further information on the translation rights to any of our titles,
please contact us!
- Bologna Rights catalog 2017
- Bologna Rights catalog 2016
- Frankfurt Rights catalog 2016 novels / picture books